University of Edinburgh MSc Scholarship in Surgical Sciences Distance Learning 2018/2019 – Developing Countries… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the University of Edinburgh MSc Scholarship in Surgical Sciences Distance Learning 2018/2019 – Developing Countries. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
University of Edinburgh MSc Scholarship in Surgical Sciences Distance Learning 2018/2019 – Developing Countries
Scholarship Description: The University of Edinburgh will offer one Masters scholarship for the MSc in Surgical Sciences distance learning programme.
Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries (see below)
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
- The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant on the MSc in Surgical Sciences distance learning programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the following eligible countries:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic), Djibouti, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea GuineaBissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozamibique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
Number of Awards: 1
Value and Duration of Program: The scholarship has a value of £1,000 per annum which will be deducted from the annual tuition fee and is tenable for three years.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants should complete an online application
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted..
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Application Deadline: 1st July 2018.
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of University of Edinburgh MSc Scholarship in Surgical Sciences Distance Learning 2018/2019 – Developing Countries for more information.