If you are searching for University of Lusaka UNILUS Student Portal Login, this post is for you.
A lot of students of the University of Lusaka ask questions like “I want to access UNILUS student portal, how to login to the student portal, student login, how to reset portal password or user ID?” from our observation, these are new and old students searching for a direct link to the school’s student portal login page.
The University of Lusaka also known as the UNILUS is a University in Zambia. The Student Portal, MIS Web, Student Login, Student Information System, or SIS, is a web-based platform that helps schools and colleges take data online for easier management and better clarity. Things like course registration, fees payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fees payment, transcript, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission and so much more can be done on the student portal.
How to Login to University of Lusaka Student Portal
To access, you will need your Student Portal Login details (e.g username, student number, and password) respectively.
- Go to the UNILUS Student Portal Login provided below
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Submit or Login button,
- You should be redirected to your student portal where you can access all the information you need.
University of Lusaka Student Portal Login Link
- University of Lusaka Student Information System – https://sms.unilus.ac.zm/Students/Login.aspx
- UNILUS Student Portal – https://sms.unilus.ac.zm/Students/Login.aspx
- University of Lusaka Official Website – https://www.unilus.ac.zm/
We advise you to bookmark these pages.
When you are able to log in to the University of Lusaka Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
Recover Your Forgotten Password/User ID
To reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID,
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
Location & Contact
Address; Plot No. 37413, Off Alick Nkata Road, Mass Media; PO Box 36711, Lusaka, Zambia
Tel +260 (211) 233 407
Fax +260 (211) 233 409
If you have any questions regarding University of Lusaka Zambia, drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Share this post with your Friends:[embed_sendy] See more Post about: