Abaana Ministries Limited Recruitment 2018 for Education Sponsorship Manager – Jobs in Uganda
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Abaana Ministries Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Abaana Ministries Limited Recruitment 2018
Abaana Ministries Uganda Limited (AMUL) is a Christian NGO supporting vulnerable children and communities whose major funding is from Abaana UK.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Education Sponsorship Manager should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in education / teaching
- Possession of a post graduate diploma in project management is desired
- Three years of project management experience in an NGO setting
- At least three years in a school environment
- Previous experience working in Northern Uganda (preferably Acholi speaker)
- Good computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Email, Excel and MS Word
How to Apply
All prospective candidates are urged to request for an application form from this E-mail, email@example.com. Please do not send in documents without the completed Application Form.
Deadline: 11th July 2018 by 5:00pm