Many University of South Africa (UNISA) students repeatedly ask questions like “unisa student portal, how to login to unisa student portal, unisa.ac.za student login, how to reset unisa student portal password?” We have provided answers in this post.
UNISA Student Portal is an easy-to-use online portal to perform certain academic actions e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
How to Login UNISA Student Portal
To begin with, you will need your University of South Africa UNISA Student Login ID and Password respective.
- Goto the UNISA Login Page at https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/
- Log in with your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Submit or Login button.
- You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
Login to UNISA Student Portal
When you are able to log in to the University of South Africa Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Share this post with your Friends:See more Post about: