Tommorow Trust Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Tommorow Trust Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Tommorow Trust Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Tommorow Trust
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Email Application Method
Tommorow Trust Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Tommorow Trust Bursary 2022.
Bursaries will be awarded for Honours Degree studies at any of these selected universities: University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria, Rhodes University, University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have completed an Undergraduate qualification
- You must be studying towards an Honours Degree qualification
- You must be studying at one of the following universities: University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand, University of Pretoria, Rhodes University, University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University
How to Apply for Tommorow Trust Bursary
Download and complete the Tomorrow Trust Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Colour ID photo (to be attached to the application form)
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (copy)
- Full university academic transcripts to date (on university letterhead)
- Updated Fee Statement (on university letterhead)
- Proof of registration and acceptance at one of the approved universities (on university letterhead)
- Motivational Letter, including the following: your background, why you have selected your specific field/ degree of study, your interests, your achievements, and why you should be awarded the bursary
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificates or affidavit if deceased)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Tomorrow Trust Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
The Tommorow Trust Bursary Closing Date is June 6, 2022 - Ends in: -29 days
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: