SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme, SAICE Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 SAICE Bursary Programme.
This article covers the SAICE Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme (SAICE)
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Email Application Method
SAICE Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme, SAICE Bursary 2022.
The SPEBS (SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme) bursary scheme was founded in 1992 and is administered by the South African Institution of Civil Engineering, to financially assist academically deserving students.
Bursaries will be awarded to those studying towards a Civil Engineering Degree or National Diploma.
The bursary fund is currently awarded to a maximum value of R6 500 per student per semester – this funding is intended to assist students with paying for registration fees, tuition and prescribed books.
Successful candidates will receive feedback during March 2021 or September 2021, when they will be required to provide certified proof of registration.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a Civil Engineering qualification (Degree or National Diploma)
- You must have passed and completed all previous subjects
- Degree students: you must have passed first semester exams – the bursary will sponsor 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students
- National Diploma students: you must have passed S1/ first level exams – the bursary will sponsor S2, S3 and S4 students
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have proven financial need
- You must good academic record
How to Apply for SAICE Bursary
Download and complete the SAICE SPEBS Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record to date (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (certified copy) (successful applicants only)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 011 805 5971
SAICE Career Guidance
Private Bag X200
The SAICE Patrons Engineering Bursary Scheme (SAICE) Bursary Closing Date is July 31, 2022 - Ends in: 86 days
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: