City of Ekurhuleni Internships 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 City of Ekurhuleni Internship Programme.
This article covers the City of Ekurhuleni Internships 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: City of Ekurhuleni
Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
City of Ekurhuleni Internships 2022
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the City of Ekurhuleni Internship 2022.
City of Ekurhuleni invites application from unemployed suitably qualified graduates to apply for the 2022 / 2023 Work Integrated Learning (WIL) / Internship programmes.
- Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Fields of study:
Must have a Relevant Degree / Diploma / N6 Certificate
- Finance / Economic Studies (Ref: XPHRFIN01)
- Environmental / Agricultural Studies (Ref: XPHRES01)
- Social Studies (Ref : XPHRSS01)
- Legal Studies (Ref: XPHRLAW01)
- Human Resources / Legal Studies (Ref: XPHRHR01)
- Engineering and Built Environment Studies (Ref: XPHRENG01)
- Communication and Marketing (Ref: XPHRCOM01)
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before.
- Permanent employment is not guaranteed after completion of the training.
How to Apply for City of Ekurhuleni Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
NB. Use the reference number to identify the Internship you wish to apply for
The City of Ekurhuleni Internship Closing Date is May 20, 2022 - Ends in: 14 days
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: