Princeton Arts Fellowships for International Early-Career Artist(e)s 2019/2021… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Princeton Arts Fellowships for International Early-Career Artist(e)s 2019/2021… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Princeton Arts Fellowships for International Early-Career Artist(e)s 2019/2021
Princeton Arts Fellowships, funded in part by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, will be awarded to artists whose achievements have been recognized as demonstrating extraordinary promise in any area of artistic practice and teaching.
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Value of Award: An $81,000 a year stipend is provided.
- Duration of Program: 2 years
- Eligible Countries: All
- Award Providers: Princeton University, Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- To Be Taken At (Country): USA
- Type: Fellowship
- Programme Description: The PAF is a two-year fellowship that includes teaching one course or leading a project each semester.
Eligibility: Artists whose achievements have been recognized as demonstrating extraordinary promise in any area of artistic practice and teaching.
- Applicants should be early career composers, conductors, musicians, choreographers, visual artists, filmmakers, poets, novelists, playwrights, designers, directors and performance artists–this list is not meant to be exhaustive–who would find it beneficial to spend two years teaching and working in an artistically vibrant university community.
- One need not be a U.S. citizen to apply.
- Holders of Ph.D. degrees from Princeton are not eligible to apply.
- This fellowship cannot be used to fund work leading to a Ph.D. or any other advanced degree.
Application Form – How to Apply:
All applicants must submit a resume or curriculum vitae, a personal statement of 500 words about how you would hope to use the two years of the fellowship at this moment in your career, and contact information for three references. In addition, work samples are requested to be submitted online (i.e., writing sample, images of your work, video links to performances, etc.)
Applicants can only apply for the Princeton Arts Fellowship twice in a lifetime.
Application Deadline: 18th September 2018
For More Information: