If you wish to study at the Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro, it’s time to apply as the Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is now on sale. See more details below.
The Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro (Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro) which is a Private College of Education founded in 2004, located in Ogun, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, How to Apply for Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME, Admission Portal, Registration Fees, Cut off Mark, Requirements, Deadline, and more.
- Screening Form Overview
- Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Courses & Programmes Available
- Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME Closing Date
- Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Recommended
Screening Form Overview
- Institution: Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro (Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro)
- Programme: Post UTME (Undergraduate)
- Registration Fee: N2,000.00
- Cut off Mark: 100 and above
- Application Deadline: (Not Yet Open for 2022)
What follows is detailed information for Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Undergraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023. Read carefully to understand the registration process and use to comment box for any question or share your view.
Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Courses & Programmes Available
Requirements for Applying for YEWA COE Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected YEWA COE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for YEWA COE .
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for YEWA COE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
YEWA COE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for YEWA COE Post UTME Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via YEWA COE undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1: Interested candidates are to visit https://yewacoedu.com.ng
Step 2: Click on the above link to purchase your Application form
Step 3: Enter your personal data and choice
Step 4: Come back to the Portal after Payment AND click on the Existing Applicant Login link.
Step 5: Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
Step 6: Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- YEWA COE accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for YEWA COE post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Institution will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards YEWA COE post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME Closing Date
Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of completed application forms is not yet available.
Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Recommended
Yewa Central College of Education Ayetoro Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Share this post with your Friends:See more Post about: