Latest Telnet Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Telnet Nigeria Limited.
This page covers the Telnet Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Telnet Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Telnet Nigeria Limited
Application Mode: Email Application Method
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Telnet Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022.
Telnet Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: UI / UX Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Efficient and effective resolution of all assigned support calls on time and with high quality.
- Management of assigned projects cost-effectively with minimal variations between budget and actual project expenditure.
- Handling of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adequate documentation (reporting) for all project implementation and supports according to Telnets’ standard project management procedure.
- Identify and follow through on opportunities to extend existing services with a client.
- Continuous development of competencies in relevant areas pertaining to a job through self-effort supplemented by training provided by the company.
- Design and Development of enterprise solutions with a focus on UI / UX and frontend implementations.
- Deployment of developed solutions in UAT and production environments
- Develop solutions prototype.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
How to Apply for Telnet Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application Letter and Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The Telnet Nigeria Limited Recruitment Closing Date is June 10, 2022 - Ends in: -25 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: