Latest NielsenIQ Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at NielsenIQ Limited.
This page covers the NielsenIQ Limited Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
NielsenIQ Limited Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: NielsenIQ Limited
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for NielsenIQ Limited Recruitment 2022.
NielsenIQ Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: HR Lead – East and West Africa
Employment Type: Full-time
Career Site Team: Human Resources
- Leading workforce planning, organisation design & effectiveness
- Be in charge of performance and talent management, succession planning and retention efforts in the markets.
- Coaching managers through handling of complex employee relations issues, as an expert in East and West Africa markets employment laws and regulations
- Supporting leaders in Employee Development Planning and Total Compensation Management
- Consulting with HR colleagues and external partners to meet clients’ HR needs via effective HR business solutions, in alignment with local employment laws and regulations
- Pro-actively collaborating with HR centers of expertise and employee experience teams to ensure high quality client support and HR delivery
- Supporting clients with realizing organizational change projects and managing the associated people implications
- Driving employee engagement and high performing culture through various creative initiatives; coaching People Leaders on the same
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management or Business
- 5 years professional experience in HR, minimum 2 years experience in Senior HR Business Partner role
- Working experience in international companies and working in matrix organizations
- In depth knowledge of employment legislation and best practices, with experience in managing complex employee relations issues
- Experience coaching and counseling senior management and leadership teams
- Highly effective communicator with ability to influence clients and manage stakeholders at all levels in the organization (country, regional and global)
- Acts with a high degree of ethics and integrity
How to Apply for NielsenIQ Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
The NielsenIQ Limited Recruitment Closing Date is date to be announced
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: