Latest Fezma Global Talent Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Fezma Global Talent Nigeria.
This page covers the Fezma Global Talent Nigeria Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Fezma Global Talent Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Fezma Global Talent Nigeria
Application Mode: Email Application Method
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Fezma Global Talent Limited, an HR Consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Fezma Global Talent Nigeria Recruitment 2022.
Fezma Global Talent Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for overseeing the process of business development within the company to promote its longevity.
- Their duties include working closely with other company executives and management teams, meeting with potential business partners and maintaining existing client relationships and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
- For this role, the Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the following daily responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Business Management or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Business Development Executive or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of client management.
- Experience with presentations and use of Microsoft word, Excel, and power point.
- Good analytical thinking and business oriented.
- Data Orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
How to Apply for Fezma Global Talent Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The Fezma Global Talent Nigeria Recruitment Closing Date is date to be announced
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: