Latest Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Efficacy Construction Company .
This page covers the Efficacy Construction Company Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Efficacy Construction Company
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Application Mode: Email Application Method
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian based leading Building Construction Company that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of twelve years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment 2022.
Efficacy Construction Company is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a reliable quantity surveyor who will manage the contractual and financial side of our construction projects.
- He/she will manage the costs on construction projects as well as help to ensure that our projects are completed within budget.
- Maintain and implement construction preform / budget for each project.
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers, research new materials for design and cost savings, develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- Create scopes of work, forecast upcoming demand and assist in settling invoice or contract disputes, handle change order requests.
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations, ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies; assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines assist in maintaining company quality control program.
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers, establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work; meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary.
- Leverage technology, safety measures, and information sharing to increase productivity and profitability.
- Maintain sub/supplier information on company online management systems, manage materials/equipment inventory.
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
- Process payments and invoices.
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Produce reports and statistics using computer software.
- Prepares monthly budget for all site works from site requisitions.
- Liaise with all site supervisors and managers.
Qualifications and Background
- An HND qualification (only) in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or related field.
- HND only.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Team work.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
How to Apply for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quantity Surveyor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment Closing Date is May 8, 2022 - Ends in: 3 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: