If you wish to study at the Edo State College of Education Igueben, it’s time to apply as the COEIGUEBEN Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is now on sale. See more details below.
The Edo State College of Education Igueben (COEIGUEBEN) which is a Federal College of Education founded in 1980, located in Edo, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the COEIGUEBEN Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, How to Apply for COEIGUEBEN Post UTME, Admission Portal, Registration Fees, Cut off Mark, Requirements, Deadline, and more.
Screening Form Overview
- Institution: Edo State College of Education Igueben (COEIGUEBEN)
- Programme: Post UTME (Undergraduate)
- Registration Fee: N2,000.00
- Cut off Mark: 100 and above
- Application Deadline: (Not Yet Open for 2022)
What follows is detailed information for COEIGUEBEN Undergraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023. Read carefully to understand the registration process and use to comment box for any question or share your view.
COEIGUEBEN Courses & Programmes Available
Candidates must in addition attained an acceptable level of performance at the College of Education, Igueben selection /examination, meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSC) or GCE O/L, NABTEB
- TCII with credits/merits
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply provided they are sure of meeting the above requirements at the point of clearance.
College of Education Igueben Post UTME Eligibility
- All 2022/2023 UTME Candidates who applied for admission into College of Education, Igueben as institution of First/Third Choice, with a UTME score of 100 and above are required also to apply for the College of Education, Igueben Screening exercise online using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch to make their online payment.
How to Apply for College of Education Igueben Post UTME Form
Application forms for UTME candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Monday 31st July, 2020 to 26th February, 2021.
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://coeigueben.edu.ng and make payment with their ATM Debit cards on Interswitch and such candidates must fill in all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/TC II etc.) with the correct examination number, exam date, exam type, scratch card PIN and Serial number to the portal.
COEIGUEBEN Post UTME Closing Date
COEIGUEBEN Post UTME Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of completed application forms is not yet available.
COEIGUEBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Share this post with your Friends:See more Post about: