If you wish to study at the College of Education Offa, it’s time to apply as the College of Education Offa Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is now on sale. See more details below.
The College of Education Offa (College of Education Offa) which is a Private College of Education founded in 2006, located in Kwara , Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the College of Education Offa Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, How to Apply for College of Education Offa Post UTME, Admission Portal, Registration Fees, Cut off Mark, Requirements, Deadline, and more.
- Screening Form Overview
- College of Education Offa Courses & Programmes Available
- THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OFFA POST UTME SCREENING FORM POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- HOW TO APPLY FOR POST UTME FORM
- College of Education Offa Post UTME Closing Date
- College of Education Offa Recommended
Screening Form Overview
- Institution: College of Education Offa (College of Education Offa)
- Programme: Post UTME (Undergraduate)
- Registration Fee: N2,000.00
- Cut off Mark: 120 and above
- Application Deadline: (Not Yet Open for 2022)
What follows is detailed information for College of Education Offa Undergraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023. Read carefully to understand the registration process and use to comment box for any question or share your view.
College of Education Offa Courses & Programmes Available
THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OFFA POST UTME SCREENING FORM POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Competitors who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Competitors who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Competitors should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
N/B: Change of institution to College of Education Offa through JAMB is necessary for those candidates that did not choose the College as first choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST UTME FORM
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2022/2023 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Four (4) ongoing hued visa photos.
- Copies of archives, accreditations (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, by and large) or O’ Level assessment enrollment slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two records with Name, the ideal Course of Study and UTME enrollment number unmistakably and intensely composed on it.
- Screening plan slip printed from the College Portal.
- 2020 UTME Result Slip showing the up-and-comers photo in shading.
- Copy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
N/B: The visa photo transferred/introduced will be the main substantial recognizable proof for all conceded applicants all through their visit in College of Education Offa , .
Application for change of visa photo by competitors offered temporary confirmation shall NOT be allowed. This equivalent identification photo, transferred by such up-and-comers would be utilized on their last endorsements.
Deadline: Not Specified
College of Education Offa Post UTME Closing Date
College of Education Offa Post UTME Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of completed application forms is not yet available.
College of Education Offa Recommended
College of Education Offa Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Share this post with your Friends:See more Post about: