Latest Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited, Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited.
This page covers the Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited
Application Mode: Email Application Method
Salary: N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022.
Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance.
- You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving.
How to Apply for Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited Recruitment Closing Date is June 24, 2022 - Ends in: -11 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: