Want to check your Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission List 2021/2022? Follow the steps on this page to check if you have been offered provisional admission into the ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for the 2021/2022 Session that the admission list has been released.
ABU SBRS’s first and second batch admission list has been released and uploaded online.
Steps to Check ABU (SBRS) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission List 2021/2022
A. FIRST BATCH
- Click here to access the ABU (SBRS) Remedial 1st Batch Admission List 2021/2022
- Click here to access the ABU (SBRS) & Basic Studies (IJMB) 1st Batch Admission List 2021/2022
B. SECOND BATCH
- Click here to access the ABU (SBRS) Updated Remedial 2nd Batch Admission List 2021/2022
- Click here to access the ABU (SBRS) Updated Basic Studies (IJMB) 2nd Batch Admission List 2021/2022
All successfully admitted students are to proceed with the registration formalities which commence on Monday, 21st February 2022.
After confirming your admission status using the steps above. The next thing is the proceed to registration. The following is how to go about it.
ABU Basic & Remedial Registration Guidelines for Freshmen 2021/2022
- Registration begins on Monday, 21st February 2022
- Lectures will commence on Monday, 7th March 2022
Below are the procedures for the Registration Exercise.
- All admitted students are expected to present their downloaded application forms for verification at the School gate.
When verified, you proceed to C15 for BIODATA SCREENING. At this point, you will be required to present the ORIGINALS and at least three (3) photocopies of the following:
- Downloaded Application form.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- O/Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate(Declaration of age is only accepted in the absence of a birth certificate)
- Proceed to Geography Laboratory for ACADEMIC SCREENING. You will be expected to present the original and endorsed copies of your documents. After screening, you will be issued with a customized bank teller.
- Proceed to the School Multimedia Centre and collect your Admission Letter.
At the School Multimedia Centre, you will be informed about the procedure for payment of registration fees. The fees are as follows. SEE: ABU Basic (IJMB) & Remedial School Fees Schedule.
- Return to Geography Laboratory and collect your school official receipt and then Proceed to the academic registration desk in the same venue to complete the Academic Registration forms. You are to submit a photocopy of your admission letter at this point and you will be given SBRS Registration Number.
- Proceed to the Security office, with two recent passport size photographs (in white background), for ID card processing.
- Proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for accommodation.
- Finally, proceed to Central Store to collect your reading materials (Remedial students only).
Share this post with your Friends: