NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Abroad 2018 – Masters & Ph.D… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Abroad 2018 – Masters & Ph.D… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship 2018
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) offers Masters and PhD Scholarships for Nigerian students from the Niger Delta to study abroad.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Masters, PhD
- To be taken at (country): Universities Abroad
- Scholarship Provider: Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Value of Scholarship: Full-fee scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship: For the period of the programme
- Eligible Countries: Niger Deltan states in Nigeria which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State.
Eligible Fields of Study: The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree(s) from recognized universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
Scholarship Description: As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is commencing the 2016 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
- First degree with the minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Application Form – How to Apply: Application must be made online at the Commission’s website: with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
The successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgment for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website,
Select Your Preferred Program from the Links Below to the appropriate application form
Masters Degree – forms.nddc.gov.ng
PhD Programme – forms.nddc.gov.ng
- For further inquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158: Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday 20th July 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Abroad 2018 – Masters & PhD for more information.