MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarships 2022 for International Students Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Scholarship Provider: MTN Ghana Foundation
- Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in Ghana
- Study in: Ghana
- Study level: Undergraduate (Bachelors)
- Nationality: Ghanaians
Description of MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022
The scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate students and continuing education students at any public higher institution in Ghana. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, research devices and stipend for reading materials.
Higher institutions in Ghana
Level/Field(s) of study:
Number of Scholarships:
To qualify for the scholarship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright, MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022.
To be considered for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
How to Apply for MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022 for International Students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application via the web portal. Applicants are to provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
Applicants are to submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address). Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on July 4, 2022 - 1 day to go.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: