This is to inform you that the LogicMonitor Women in STEM Scholarship 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 LogicMonitor Women in STEM Scholarship. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Currently, women compose less than 30% of the science and engineering workforce. LogicMonitor seeks to increase the percentage of women in the STEM workforce, and is announcing a scholarship for Women pursuing careers in STEM.
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers. Gain IT insights, seamless data collaboration at scale, and visibility into networks, cloud, applications, servers, log data and more within one unified platform. LogicMonitor currently works with dozens of colleges and universities to help monitor their complete IT stack.
- One recipient will be awarded a $6,000 scholarship for the 2022 school year, starting in the Fall 2022 semester.
- Applicant should identify as a woman;
- Have completed at least 1 year of college prior to fall 2022;
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree (associates or bachelors) in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics;
- Be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year college/university in the United States for the 2022 school year.
International students are welcome to apply, so long as they are attending a US-based school. US-based schools offering study-abroad are also allowed.
Application for LogicMonitor Women in STEM Scholarship
What follows is how to apply for the LogicMonitor Women in STEM Scholarship 2022 Application:
Applications are due by March 31, 2022. The recipient will be announced on April 30.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
LogicMonitor Women in STEM Scholarship Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on March 31, 2022
Share this post with your Friends: