Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship for Masters Students in Developing Countries 2018… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship for Masters Students in Developing Countries 2018… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2018
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation has announced their scholarship application for 2018.
- Eligible Countries: Countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America
- Award Provider: Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation
- To be taken at (country): Tohoku University, Japan
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Type: Masters
- Students who will start their Master’s program in October 2018 (including students who has already started studying in Japan as a bachelor or research students and those who will enroll in the Master’s program in October 2018).
- Students from countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Value of Scholarship:
- Living allowance: 120,000 yen per month
- Admission (Entrance) fee: 282,000 yen
- Tuition fee: 535,800 yen
- Travel expense: Economy class roundtrip airfare between Japan and your country. (It will be paid to those who live outside Japan only.)
Duration of Scholarship: From October 2018 until completion of Master’s program in 2020 (maximum 2 years)
Application Form – How to Apply:
Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the department office. 2018KMMF.zip
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2018.
For More Information:
- Application documents can be filled out in Japanese or in English by using the computer.
- Economic Status Report should be stated as of October 1, 2018.