The Ugenya Technical and Vocational College Admission Lists 2021/2022. Ugenya Technical and Vocational College, Ugenya TVC Admission Lists has been released by KUCCPS for the 2021/2022 academic year. Ugenya Technical and Vocational College, Ugenya TVC Admission Lists 2021/2022, Download Ugenya TVC Admission Letter, KUCCPS Admission Lists of Ugenya Technical and Vocational College 2021.
The management of the Ugenya Technical and Vocational College (Ugenya TVC) and Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Follow the below procedures to check if they are successfully shortlisted/admitted or placed by KUCCPS for admission to the Ugenya Technical and Vocational College.
How to Check Ugenya TVC Admission Lists Online 2021/2022
- Go to the Ugenya Technical and Vocational College, Ugenya TVC Admission Lists portal via:
- Search and access or download the Ugenya TVC admission lists in PDF
- Check and confirm your Name is successfully placed for admission at the Ugenya Technical and Vocational College (Ugenya TVC)
How to Check Ugenya TVC Admission Lists via KUCCPS Student Portal
- Goto the KUCCPS a student portal https://students.kuccps.net/login/
- Sign in with your a KCSE INDEX NUMBER, KCSE YEAR and PASSWORD (Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password.)
- Hit the Login button to access your admission list.
After confirming your Ugenya TVC Admission Status, you can then proceed to List of Institution’s KUCCPS Admission Letters 2021/2022 to Download your Ugenya TVC KUCCPS Admission letter.
After that, you should be looking forward to the Ugenya Technical and Vocational College Reporting Date which will update on this blog.
If you have any questions regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: