International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Programme 2019… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Programme 2019… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
International Society Global Fellowship Programme 2019
The application cycle for the 2019 ISPA Global Fellowship Program is now open!
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Duration of Fellowship: 1 year.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Fellowship
- Award Provider: Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, many Fellowship Challenge and Patron donors
- Eligible Countries: All (with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies)
- To be taken at (country): Home country and New York, USA.
Programme Description: The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting
organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
In considering applying, please be aware that the ISPA Congress is not a traditional arts market and opportunities for self-promotion are limited. This opportunity is intended for those working in the management of the performing arts. Performing arts professionals who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the performing arts industry, as well as those who take initiative in their own professional development, are most likely to benefit.
Eligibility: ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with priority given to applicants from developing economies.
- Be currently employed/working in the professional performing arts
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2019 ISPA Congress, January 8 – 10, 2019, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 7, 2019
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
Value of Fellowship: Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019)
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 7, 2019)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program
Application Form – How to Apply: To apply to the Global Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the online application form. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of ISPA members and staff.
Important Notes: Please note that for the purpose of ISPA’s Global Fellowship, the professional performing arts includes individuals working principally in the arts and culture sector either with organizations/institutions or as independent producers/managers. Generally those working within academia, education, community organizations, and independent artists are not eligible.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2018 at 17:00 EDT
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Programme 2019 for more information.