If you are searching for Hills University UDC Student Portal Login, this post is for you.
A lot of students of the Hills University ask questions like “I want to access UDC student portal, how to login to the student portal, student login, how to reset portal password or user ID?” from our observation, these are new and old students searching for a direct link to the school’s student portal login page.
The Hills University also known as the UDC is a University in Burundi. The Student Portal, MIS Web, Student Login, Student Information System, or SIS, is a web-based platform that helps schools and colleges take data online for easier management and better clarity. Things like course registration, fees payment, exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fees payment, transcript, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission and so much more can be done on the student portal.
How to Login to Hills University Student Portal
To access, you will need your Student Portal Login details (e.g username, student number, and password) respectively.
- Go to the UDC Student Portal Login provided below
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Summit or Login Button,
- You should be redirected to your student portal where you can access all the information you need.
Hills University Student Portal Login Link
- Hills University Student Information System is not available
- UDC Student Portal is not available
- Hills University Official Website is not available
We advise you to bookmark these pages.
When you are able to log in to the Hills University Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
Recover Your Forgotten Password/User ID
To reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID,
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
Location & Contact
Address; Boîte Postale 6508, Bujumbura Mairie, Burundi
Tel +257 (22) 253 605
Fax +257 (22) 253 605
If you have any questions regarding Hills University, Burundi drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Share this post with your Friends:See more Post about: