Latest Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme.
This page covers the Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme Recruitment 2022.
Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Submit CVs
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments, or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, which make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovative thinkers, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, and are curious to explore the opportunities we offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick-start your career.
What’s In It For You
- Investment in your personal development
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What To Expect
- Up to 3 cross-functional rotations
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen career path
What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customers and commercial savviness
- Very good academic record evidenced by
- University degree earned no earlier than September 2020 or
- Master’s Degree earned or on track to receive one by September 2022
- Critical thinking, initiative and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
Digital and Commercial Route
The world is changing fast and Vodafone is one of the top telecom brands across the globe that is contributing towards connecting people, businesses, and communities in the digital world. With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to build a career in Agile & Digital.
Digital & Agile fields you can choose from include: Mobile & Web Development, Digital Architecture, Data Science, Business Analysis, among others
In Vodafone, the Commercial unit seeks to satisfy the needs of individual consumers, enterprises, and small businesses. This is done through the provision of voice and data packages, fixed lines and broadband and mobile money services.
Whatever you excel at – whether it’s analysis of facts and figures, building business cases, customer segmentation, product development, selling solutions or supporting business-critical decisions we have a role for you.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Sales, Product Development, Segments, Brands, and Business Analysis.
With the adventure of self-discovery that the two-year Discover programme offers why not come on an incredible journey with us? Ready?
When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your Passport or National ID, your transcript & your CV in English and a business casual photo.
The Online Assessment Includes The Following
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our fully virtual talent acquisition process. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture.
- Potential Indicator, Motivation and Competencies interview .Please complete your video interview in English.
- Gamification based cognitive assessment will be applied for assessment
- After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to an Assessment Centre(This includes individual and group case study presentations to a panel)
We look forward to Discover you!
How to Apply for Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme Recruitment
The Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme Recruitment Closing Date is April 11, 2022 - Ends in: -30 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: