Latest Standard Chartered Bank Vacancies 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Standard Chartered Bank.
This page covers the Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Standard Chartered Bank Vacancies 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Standard Chartered Bank
Location: Accra, Ghana
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Analyst, Account Payable
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Transaction Processing
- Ensure that the Cost Allocation methodologies are consistently applied, and costs are collated accurately for each cost centre
- Review processed invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Handle the month end accruals and amortisations
- Ensure all cost commitments advised are accrued for
- Property Accounting
- Allocate property cost in compliance with the policy
- Ensure notional rent is correctly captured.
- Accounts Payable
- Process vendor invoices through E-procurement
- Process Staff Imprest.
- Ensure prompt payment of approved insurance premiums, invoices, statutory fees/taxes, etc
- Process all Foreign Exchange (including Recharges) payments
- Payroll Processing
- Process staff salary and payroll deductions
- Accounts Maintenance
- Raise and Process Journals to clear outstanding entries on all PSGL Accounts
- Operational Risk
- Act as Responsible person for the Reconciliation desk
- Ensure Finance Operations documents are kept in a secured environment
- Ensure retrieval is made easy.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by FC or the CFO
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree in accounting with 4 years’ experience in a medium sized organisation. Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of PSGL and general high level of computer literacy and understanding of business computing environment.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Vacancies
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
The Standard Chartered Bank Vacancies Closing Date is March 9, 2022 - Ends in: -61 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: