If you want to apply for admission at the Maranatha University College , it’s wise to seek first the Maranatha University College Admission Requirements 2022/2023 before sending or submitting your admission form. This will increase your chances of getting admitted prior to meeting all entry requirements.
The management of the Maranatha University College has released the admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Prospective students should endeavor to check the entry requirements before applying for admission.
- Maranatha University College Admission Requirements
- How to Apply for Maranatha University College Admission Form
Maranatha University College Admission Requirements
Admission requirements vary slightly according to the program the applicant is seeking admission for and/or individual circumstances. The school or department in which the applicant wishes to register may prescribe certain additional course requirements if the student is deemed to be deficient.
Maranatha University College offers a standard four-year Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.Sc.) programme. However, students may be admitted directly to the Second Year (Level 200) or Third Year (Level 300) depending on the assessment and recognition of their prior learning.
FOUR YEAR BACHELOR’S PROGRAMME
SSCE Certificate Holders: Applicants must have six (6) SSSCE credit passes (A-D) including Core English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
WASSCE Certificate Holders: Applicants must have six (6) WASSCE credit passes (A1-C6) including Core English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
GBCE Certificate Holders: Credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
DBS Candidates: Five (5) WASSCE credit passes (A1 – C6) or Five (5) credit passes (A – D) including English Language and Mathematics plus the DBS qualification.
THREE YEAR BACHELOR’S PROGRAMME
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Candidates: Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes should be grade D or better). Also the applicant must have had credit passes (grade 6) in five (5) GCE “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-Science students) and an Art subject (for Science students).
ABCE Certificate Candidates: Applicants must have Full Diploma Certificate in ABCE. Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the GBCE or SSSCE or WASSCE.
TWO YEAR POST-DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
HND Candidates: Applicants must have obtained at least a second-class lower division in the relevant area, such as, Accountancy, Secretarial, Management Studies, Marketing. In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post HND qualification working experience.
Mature Students’ Entry Requirements
The applicant must:
- Be at least 25 years old
- Show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least 5 years old at the time of application Pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations (English Language, Mathematics and General Paper), vetted by University of Cape Coast. In lieu of such examinations, the applicant is required to show proof of credit passes in English and Mathematics in WASSCE or any other nationally recognized standard High School level examinations (for qualifications from countries outside WAEC’s aegis).
- All foreign qualifications shall be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission. The American SAT, TOEFL etc. cannot in themselves be acceptable as entry qualifications.
Professional and other Entry Qualifications
- All professional certificates and any other qualifications beyond the ones specified above shall be referred to NAB for the establishment of their equivalencies, to determine their eligibility for admission.
How to Apply for Maranatha University College Admission Form
If you meet the above entry requirement and you are ready to start your admission application, See How to Apply for Maranatha University College Admission Form 2022/2023
Share this post with your Friends:See more Post about: