Latest Jumia Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Jumia.
This page covers the Jumia Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Jumia Recruitment 2022 Overview
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Jumia Recruitment 2022.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sponsored Products & Advertising Operations Associate
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
The Jumia advertising Sponsored Product Analyst/Ops will be responsible for growing Advertising Revenue in Ghana by managing campaigns from A to Z across our Sponsored Products and Display ad servers.
- Marketing & Advertising Campaign Management: Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to campaign & product performance in Sponsored Products and Google Ad Manager
- Campaign Optimization: Responsible for driving campaign KPIs through the day to day campaign optimization and regular alignment with key account managers
- Troubleshooting: manage escalation to Commercial Key Account Managers as well as Advertising colleagues to resolve any client, product, or technical issues
- KPI management: Operate based on specific quality focused-outcomes for KPIs like Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS), Click-Through Rate (CTR), and Conversions
- Communication specialist: Efficient at communicating improvements for campaigns and getting buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Passionate about online advertising, marketing, data, analytics, and technology
- Strong critical thinking analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Passionate about data & reporting
- Comfortable working with Business Intelligence tools
- Analytical mindset
- Great attention to detail
- Trend-aware – can easily identify trends in the tool and communicate these
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high demand
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (written, spoken, listening)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Partners and Management
- Action and results-driven
- Well-organized / structured
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years previous experience in an Ad Ops or Analyst type of role, preferably in an advertising-related environment
- Hands-on experience working with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, DataStudio
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with a passion for making an impact
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply for Jumia Recruitment
The Jumia Recruitment Closing Date is March 9, 2022 - Ends in: -65 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: