Latest Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Ghana Water Company Limited.
This page covers the Ghana Water Company Limited Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment 2022 Overview
Recruiter: Ghana Water Company Limited
Application Mode: Offline (In-Person) Application Method
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Ghana Water Company is the majority provider of water utility services in Ghana
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment 2022.
Ghana Water Company Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Community Development Specialist
Provide technical support:
• To guide, coordinate and monitor the expanding Low Income Customer related portfolio of activities with partners and successful outcomes
• To regularly procure the needed resources and supervise administratively the socio-economic and physical mapping out of low income urban communities (LIUC) in the Region
• To coordinate with Regional Low Income Customer Support Unit (LICSU) Heads to develop and execute a Community Consultation and sensitization plan for all pro-poor districts in the Regions
• To ensure effective coordination with public institutions, private sector operators and civil society organisations in promoting the pro-poor agenda
• To ensure effective liaison with other utility departments, sensitizing and training of utility staff in pro-poor matters
• To ensure annual and timely budgets are prepared for all LICS Units from the Head Office to the districts and establish a regular review mechanism at all levels
• To conduct human and social impact analysis to assess and ensure that pro-poor projects are managed to be operationally self-sustaining including conducting pre and feasibility assessments on all pro-poor projects
• To develop a framework for understanding of the nature of urban poor demand for water services and working closely with other team members to aggregate this demand to fit into the service requirement needs of the urban poor consumers
• In consultation with PURC and other government agencies to establish viable pricing strategies that are responsive to urban poor consumers
• Contribute to the development, execution and regular review of strategic plan for the effective delivery of water supply services to the urban pro-poor areas in the country.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a social science or related field
• At least 3 years to 5 years post-qualification working experience and sound knowledge of water sector operations
How to Apply for Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment
Applications accompanied by supporting documents, names and addresses of 3 referees should be sent to:
The Managing Director
Ghana Water Company Limited
P.O.Box MB 194
Ministries – Accra
The Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment Closing Date is April 22, 2022 - Ends in: -20 days
Shortlisted Applicant Update
After submitting your application, the next phase is to wait to be shortlisted or contacted by the recruiter. Depending on the recruiter, you may be contacted via phone, SMS, Email, and other means you provided in your application.
The next employment phase will be communicated to you when contacted by the recruiter.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: