Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarships 2022 for International Students Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Scholarship Provider: Fully Funded Epsrc PhD
- Host Institution(s): Swansea University
- Study in: UK
- Study level: PhD
- Nationality: International Students
Description of Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship 2022
Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Biomedical Engineering taught at Swansea University . The deadline of the scholarship is 03 Jun 2022.
The department of Biomedical Engineering is offering a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship to international students at Swansea University. The students will also receive a monthly allowance to spend their time in UK.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Swansea University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Biomedical Engineering
Number of Scholarships:
This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.
To qualify for the scholarship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Fully Funded Epsrc PhD, Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship 2022.
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline. See – Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognised equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to applicants eligible to pay tuition fees at the UK rate only, as defined by UKCISA regulations.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email email@example.com with the web-link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship 2022 for International Students
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Course choice – please select Nanotechnology / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / JulyIn the event you have already applied for the above programme previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2022
- Funding (page 8) –
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS81 – Development of AI’
*It is the responsibility of the applicant to list the above information accurately when applying, please note that applications received without the above information listed will not be considered for the scholarship award.
One application is required per individual Swansea University led research scholarship award; applications cannot be considered listing multiple Swansea University led research scholarship awards.
As part of your online application, you MUST upload the following documents (please do not send these via email):
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
Informal enquiries are welcome, please contact Claire Barnes (C.M.email@example.com).
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Fully Funded Epsrc PhD Scholarship Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on June 3, 2022 - Ends in: -7 days.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: