Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2018/2019 in Hamburg Germany (Fully Funded)… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2018/2019 in Hamburg Germany (Fully Funded)… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2018/2019
Programme Description: In the international Internship Challenge, Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships at their subsidiaries around the world. Experience Beiersdorf and the family of brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast on September 13/14 2018 in Hamburg.
Once a year we host our Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at the Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. In 2018 we are excited to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of the event on September 13/14. Are you up for the challenge?
Explore the world of skincare
During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other finalists on current FMCG topics in the skincare business.
A small hint: Please apply only for one position – your first choice. Throughout the application you will get the chance to mention other areas of interest.
- In your planned internship period (end of 2018/in 2019) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
- You will be able to show us your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany.
- We’ll decide jointly with the winners where to go. Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2019 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at our production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
Application Form – How to Apply:
- Apart from your CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates), we want to see how motivated you are. Let us know why you are the perfect candidate to win an internship abroad.
- Do an Online Test In the next step, we’ll invite you to take an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
- Submit a video interviewWe’ll invite the best candidates to submit a pre-recorded video interview. It’s super easy: We’ll send you a link to a video portal where you’ll find several questions. You’ll have a week to answer them
- Join our IIC in HamburgIf you’re selected for the International Internship Challenge we’ll invite you to our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg. Naturally, we’ll cover your travel and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity to get to know us and the beautiful city of Hamburg.
Application Deadline: July 15th, 2018
For More Information: