Barclays F.G Mogae Masters Scholarships for Botswana Students 2018/2019… Below has the program’s application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Barclays F.G Mogae Masters Scholarships for Botswana Students 2018/2019… Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Barclays F.G Mogae Masters Scholarships 2018/2019
The University of Botswana is announcing the Barclays F.G. Mogae Scholarship Fund 2018/2019 scholarship to first year Masters applicants in the following fields of study.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Masters Taught
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Value of Scholarship: Full fee
- Duration of Scholarship: Non-renewable – This means that one individual can only benefit once.
- Award Provider: Barclays Bank of Botswana
- Eligible Countries: Botswana
- To be taken at (country): Botswana
Scholarship Description: The Barclays – F.G. Mogae Scholarship Fund was established in 2008 in honour of the former president of Botswana, Mr Festus Mogae. Scholarships are available for individuals who wish to pursue a Masters Degree at a recognized institute of higher learning in Botswana. The desired courses of study are: Accounting; Economics; Engineering; Finance; Human Resources; Information Technology; Law; Marketing; Mathematics; and Business Management. Students from other fields of study may be considered at the discretion of the governing committee.
Field of Study:
- Agriculture and Environmental Studies
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Development
- Admitted for Masters degree at UB on a full time basis and not on secondment with a company
- Falls within the top 20% of her/his respective class in the final two years of undergraduate studies and should have achieved an overall aggregate pass rate of 75%
- Clean criminal record
- Academic Achievements which will include grades and GPA and class rank
- Financial Need: Household Income below P100 000 per annum
- Involvement in community activities
- Personal attributes
Application For – How to Apply: The following documents are needed to apply.
- Three letters of reference written within the past three months (April, May, Jun)
- Motivation Letter
- Transcripts – certified copy
- Police report
- Certified copy of ID
- Financial information summary
Applications should be submitted to Ms V. Selao, Block 108(Administration Block) Office 309
Application Deadline: 13th July 2018
Important Notes: One individual can only benefit once.
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Barclays F.G Mogae Masters Scholarships for Botswana Students 2018/2019 for more information.