This is to inform you that the Atlas Corps Fellowship for Social Change Leaders 2022 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Atlas Corps Fellowship for Social Change Leaders. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month Fellowship in the United States for the world’s top social change leaders. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows.
The Fellowship allows participants to engage in group cultural activities like a D.C. Monuments Tour, sporting events, U.S. holiday celebrations, and more. Through this Fellowship, Atlas Corps seeks to advance the U.S. State Department Education and Cultural Exchange Bureau’s Mission: To promote mutual understanding through people-to-people exchanges and to further U.S. foreign policy objectives by engaging international exchange visitors and American communities in a diversity of positive, safe, and enriching educational, cultural and professional exchange programs.
- Atlas Corps sponsors the J-1 Trainee visa and covers most visa expenses.
- Atlas Corps also provides each Fellow with a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), a monthly phone plan, emergency health and travel insurance, and round-trip international airfare.
- Citizens of EVERY country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to all Atlas Corps’ programs.
- All applicants must be aged 22-35 and must have 2-10 years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/social sector;
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency;
- Commitment to return to your home country after the fellowship.
While they seek candidates from a wide variety of specialties, they are prioritizing applicants with two or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas:
- Communications and Marketing;
- Business Development and Partnership Building;
- Monitoring & Evaluation, and
- Technology and Engineering.
Application for Atlas Corps Fellowship for Social Change Leaders
What follows is how to apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship for Social Change Leaders 2022 Application:
You need to submit only one application to be considered for all Atlas Corps professional development programs. Please indicate on your application whether you are interested in the Fellowship, Virtual Leadership Institute, or both.
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Atlas Corps Fellowship for Social Change Leaders Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on May 16, 2021
Share this post with your Friends: