We are thrilled to notify you that the African Development Bank (AfDB) Coding for Employment Program 2021 Application is Open. You will find all the necessary details on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
AfDB Coding for Employment Program Overview
- Awarding Institution: African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Eligible Countries: Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, or Senegal
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
The AfDB Coding for Employment program will train over 500 digital ambassadors to lead a peer-to-peer training model set to expand digital skills to more African youth, especially in rural communities with limited internet connectivity.
Coding for Employment and its technical partners, Microsoft Philanthropies, will offer the digital ambassadors an intensive three-month program featuring in-demand skills, such as web design and digital marketing, as well as soft skills such as critical thinking, project management and communication.
At the end of the coursework, the Bank and Microsoft Philanthropies will provide graduates with information and communication technology toolkits and resources so they can offer the same training within their local communities.
- Digital ambassadors will receive stipends and have access to the digital skills training centers in Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, and Rwanda.
- They will also have access to a network of employers, private sector partners and freelancing platforms.
- Applicants should be aged between 18 and 35 years;
- They are expected to be proficient in English or French;
- Must be citizens of Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, or Senegal.
Application for AfDB Coding for Employment Program
Register to become a Coding for Employment digital ambassador:
Deadline for AfDB Coding for Employment Program
The deadline / closing date for the AfDB Coding for Employment Program 2021/2022 opportunity is on December 31, 2021.
For more information, visit AfDB.
Share this post with your Friends:[embed_sendy] See more Post about: