Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited, Application Details
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, and Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
- Lead audit engagement which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audit
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Supervise, train and mentor officers on audit process
- Proactively interact with management to gather information, resolve problems and recommendations for business and process improvements
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & finance and Business Administration, ICAN Certificate
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 7 -10 years experience in the same role preferably in an FMCG
- The candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Professionalism, dependability, intergrity combined with cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self starter with the ability to multi-task and complete assignment with time constraints
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Assist in reporting of financial reports
- Manage reports in accordance with generally accepted principle
- Review, access and recommend changes in accounting systems and control of business unit
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted standards
- Study, inspect and access budgets, balance sheet and other related financial statement
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit control
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheet provided and report for approval.
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 2 -5 years experience in the same role.
- Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance and Business Administration and ICAN certificate.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audit in the interest of the organization.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues
- Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner
- Effective time management and proficient in Ms Office Package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.