University of Sunderland Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 University of Sunderland Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
University of Sunderland Recruitment 2018
The University of Sunderland is an innovative, forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching, research and support since 1901. We have 18,883 studying our programmes and receiving a life changing experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager
Reporting to: The International Office (UK)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing key recruitment channels in Sub-Saharan Africa, you will make sure the highest standards and procedures are put in place to deliver the University of Sunderland’s strategic and operational objectives
- By managing existing and building new relationships with University of Sunderland partners, schools and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for achieving ambitious growth plans
- This will be a very demanding but rewarding role in a fast paced environment.
- Must be widely experienced in UKVI compliance, international student recruitment & team management with a minimum of 2 year’s managerial experience and a proven track record of success in sales and marketing in higher education.
- Candidates must have high levels of drive and career ambition.
- Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to self motivate and work independently is essential
- Ability to speak the three main Nigerian languages is and/or educated in the UK is desirable
- A flexible approach to working in essential due to extensive travel and the requirement to work unsociable hours
- The ability to travel to other African countries is an essential requirement of the role.
- Educated to a University Degree level, candidate will have significant experience of international student recruitment and expertise in UKVI compliance across the West Africa region with an understanding of the limitations faced by Higher Education Institutions in the UK.
- Experience in the management of an overseas University recruitment office is desirable
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and a target driven bonus.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding University of Sunderland Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.