Teclab Management Services Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Teclab Management Services Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Teclab Management Services Limited Recruitment 2018
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, with a chain of retail outlets (Supermarkets) across the country, requires the services of a qualified candidate to oversee the entire retail chain, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Retail
Core purpose of the Job
- To contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of a business strategy that maximizes the retail net profit by driving sales and controlling costs at regional level;
- To build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management to retail staff.
- Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning; using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service, health, safety, legal and security issues are met;
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events, forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- Initiate changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market;
- Generate ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintain up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends;
- Use open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of the retail strategy with Minds of other activities
- Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operations within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources;
- Translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit; identify and optimize promotional opportunities ensuring these are co -ordinated with wider Mind promotions and campaigns
- Ensures that the retail operation complies to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety; influences any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
- Ensures all new shop proposals meet the required return on sales prior to submitting any recommendations to the Managing Director; all new shop locations must be visited to ensure they will trade effectively and meet the proposed budgets
- Proactively manage and review the performance and progress of Managers and their locations, sets objectives and targets; works with Training Manager to develop individual training plans for the team.
- Train and develop staff ensuring adherence to Mind’s HR systems and procedures.
- Maintain and constantly develop innovative and cost effective stock generation; monitor stock weekly to achieve bottom line sales budget against monthly targets.
- Regularly produce and present a range of financial / non-financial reports for the Managing Director.
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 Years’ Experience.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas;
- A collaborative team player – concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Visible Leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting and the influence of operating factors e.g. volume v price
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritize shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness;
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to deliver results copiously
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Teclab Management Services Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.