Security Officer Job Vacancies at FHI 360 2017, Application Details
FHI 360 invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Security Officer Job Vacancies at FHI 360. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Security Officer Job Vacancies at FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions Our staff includes experts in Health. Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FIH 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments civil society. the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fundraises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria
FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund North East Initiative (NEI) project management, and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund-NEI
- The Security Officer will work closely from time to time with the FHI 360/AHNI Security unit on technical areas, project team leads and various Coordinators in ensuring all AHNI programs, staff and assets remain safe and secure from threats, responsible for monitoring situation in Operation areas, provision of daily & weekly security updates to the on incidents, trends and risk mitigation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Degree level or relevant certification in International relations, Security Management, Risk Management, Humanitarian work, ex-Military – Nigeria, SSS or Nigeria Police
- A formal security qualification or security management training work experience in complex environments (minimal 5 years).
- Nigeria experience and understanding local languages an advantage.
- Strong report writing, analytical and interpersonal skills, competence in internet and Microsoft office systems including word, excel, power point, access and other database mapping systems.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi ethnic team experience and knowledge or personnel and organizational security issues, threat/risk assessment, security management and security awareness in complex context.
- Working experience with an INGO or development organization preferred
- Experience in incident reporting, incident mapping, compilation of security reports and assessments
- Experience in training and coaching national staff in safety and security;
- Technical competency and training experience in field based communication systems, Thuraya and internet systems.
- Sound knowledge of humanitarian principals of humanity; neutrality, impartiality and independence
How To Apply for Security Officer Job Vacancies at FHI 360
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Security Officer Job Vacancies at FHI 360 2017, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.