Ralds and Agate Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Ralds and Agate Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Ralds and Agate Recruitment 2018
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
- The Sales and Marketing head is responsible for the daily sales efforts and the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including,.
- In addition, they are responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets.
- Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations.
- Candidates must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision making skills and an astute business acumen.
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Handle alongside the General Manager, the preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or other related fields
- Advanced knowledge of sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the luxury hotel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages,
- Good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and client management skills.
- Willingness to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
Job Title: Head, Accounts and Cost Control
- The Head, Accounts & Cost Control is responsible for providing Management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. S/he will also develop and ensure strict adherence to financial policies and processes.
- Ensure that guests have the best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and departmental budget.
- Prepare and administer payroll for wage and salary disbursement.
- Submit financial statements, reports and summaries of accounting activities as required by Management.
- Provide direction to the night audit team to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Ensure timely payment of hotel vendors, suppliers and service providers
- Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, and ensure compliance with stipulated statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Ensure that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Work with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
- Provide direction and training to hotel operations team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting with relevant professional certification – ICAN, ACCA, etc
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Expert accounting software experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages with experience in hotel management / accounting software etc.
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in the hospitality or food and beverage environment.
Job Title: Chef/Kitchen Supervisor
- To oversee daily food production from start – to – finish; working with kitchen personnel to ensure strict compliance to stipulated recipe and food hygiene standards.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel
- Make requisition for food items and kitchen supplies, and ensure proper documentation for reconciliation purposes
- Plan or participate in menu planning, preparation, apportioning foods, and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Communicate number of servings to be made from any vegetable, meat, beverage, and dessert to control portion costs.
- Supervise non-cooking personnel, such as Kitchen Pantry, to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Supervise cook, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- Work with Costing and F& B Manager to determine prices to be charged for food items.
- Meet with professional staff, customers, or client group to resolve menu inconsistencies or to plan menus for special occasions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Catering and Hotel Management, Hospitality or any related professional qualifications. HACCP certification is mandatory
- 7years experience in hospitality with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Self motivated with good Communication and leadership ability
- Proficient knowledge in computer application like MS Office is also a requirement.
Location: LagosJob Summary
- To supervise, train and schedule housekeeping staff in their daily activities to ensure delivery of unparalled guest experience by compliance with standard housekeeping practises
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Conducts orientation and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment to team members.
- Monitors inventory to ensure adequate supplies and prevent stock out of cleaning and maintenance items.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
- Conduct regular inspection of facility to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture / equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Approve supply requisitions for the housekeeping Unit and maintain minimum stock and cost control procedures for all materials.
- First Degree in Hospitality Management and /or related courses.
- Professional membership of relevant local / international associations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ralds and Agate Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.