Presco Plc Job Recruitment, Application Details
Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Graduate of Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Accounting with minimum of B.Sc/HND.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience
- Must be Knowledgeable and experienced in importation especially with the opening and managing of form Ms, exchange control documents and liaising with bank for payment method like bill of collection, letter of credit etc
- Able to liaise with clearing and forwarding agent in the management and follow-up of import and clearing document
- Knowledgeable in the application and management of relevant import permits and documentation like NAFDAC permit, end User Certificate, SON (SONCAP)
- Knowledgeable in Nigerian Custom Service policies and procedures.
Job Title: Transport Officer
- Minimum of OND in Logistics related course, Mechanical Engineering or any Technical course
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Fleet Management
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in the use of any ERP and GPS related vehicle management programs/applications.
Job Title: Commercial Officer
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Social Science discipline or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience on a supervisory capacity in the Commercial Dept in an oil palm company
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in the use of ERP.
Job Title: Assistant Plantation Manager/Technical Officer
- B.Sc in Agricultural Science or any related discipline with five (5) years experience in oil palm/rubber plantation
- Must be computer literate
- Responsible for all Agric (Palm) operations for about 2000Ha.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Application to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P. O. Box 7061,
By e-mail to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin.
Application Deadline 14th December, 2017 .
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Presco Plc Job Recruitment, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.