Onward Paper Mill Limited Recruitment 2017 for Personal Assistant/Company Secretary, Application Details
Onward Paper Mill Limited invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Onward Paper Mill Limited Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Onward Paper Mill Limited Recruitment 2017
Incorporated in 1972, Onward Paper Mill Ltd. was the very first indigenous paper converter to manufacture and market top quality stationery in Nigeria. From pioneering paper conversion and manufacture of top quality paper products, OPM has become a Leading name in the Paper/print product manufacturing sector of the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Company Secretary
- We are looking for a versatile Executive assistant who has also functioned as a legal secretary.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in laws relating to the business environment, a competent leader able to effectively manage the CEO’s workload, organise and free up time
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of Onward Group activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Personal Support to the CEO:
- Administrative, secretarial and diary support for the CEO
- Provide full PA service, including diary management, arranging appointments, dealing with/responding to e-mails, preparing correspondence, dealing with expenses claims
- Organising and attending meetings; taking minutes and preparing necessary documentations for meetings
Company Secretary Duties:
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and follows up on action plan
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Candidates should possess LLB qualification
- At least 3 years of Legal Practice
- Proven experience as company secretary and Personal/Executive Assistant
- Proven knowledge of Nigerian business law
- Strong communication and people skills
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Excellent diary management skills
- Able to relate to key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
How to Apply for Onward Paper Mill Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Candidates who qualify will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Onward Paper Mill Limited Recruitment 2017 for Personal Assistant/Company Secretary, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.