Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) recruitment 2017, Application Details
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Portharcourt seeks to recruit suitable and qualified professionals to fill the existing vacancies.
The authority is an equal opportunities employer, its policies is to provide equal opportunities for employment, career development and promotion to all who are eligible on the basis of ability and suitability for the specified work.
Applications are welcome from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the positions listed here under.
- Asst. Agric. Supt. I
- Executive Officer (Acct.)
- Agric. Engineer II
- Irrigation Officer II
- Fisheries Supt. II
- Livestock Officer II
- Veterinary Officer II
- Engineer II
- Scientific Officer II
- Surveyor II
- Programme Analyst
- Accountant II
- Commercial Officer ll
- Agric. Engineer
- Agric. Officer
- Agric. Supt. I
- Irrigation Officer I
- Scientific Officer I
- Fisheries officer I
- Livestock Officer I
- Veterinary Officer I
- Surveyor I
- Programme Analyst I
- Quantity Surveyor I
- Lab. Tech.
- Environmental Officer I
- Commercial Officer I
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Veterinary Officer.
- Senior fisheries Officer
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Senior Irrigation Officer
- Senior Agric Officer
- Principal Quantity Surveyor
- Principal Lab. Tech.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications with relevant cognate experiencein the various field sof specialization
- Basic Certification in the various discipline
- Professional certification the the relevant bodies e.g ICAN,ANAN,COREN,MNSE,MLSCN,NSB,NCS,NIQS,CSN
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Other relevant certificate
- Applicants should not be more than 40 yeras of age
Salary would be based on Salary Grade Levels as specified in Consolidated Public service Salary Structure (CONPSS).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following;
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) / NECO
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- LGA Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Application should be addressed to:
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority,
No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt.
To Reach him not later than 2 weeks (21st December 2017) from the date of this Publication, Dated 7th December 2017.
All application is to be submitted at No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) recruitment 2017, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.