National Trade Marketing Manager in a Leading International Consumer Goods Firm, Application Details
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading long established international business in consumer goods and equipment in Africa and Europe through several areas of expertise, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: National Trade Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1359
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Effectively Managing the capacity & capabilities of field sales to deliver share volume & Moment of Choice (MOC) Targets behind brilliant in market execution of all BTL activities
- BTL activities sufficiency and success rate
- Differentiated opportunities in each Region are effectively exploited behind tactical activities
- Regional activities reflecting channel, shopper & customer needs and on time
- Discipline in activity tracking and evaluation, tactical (divisional activities) budget sufficiency and effectiveness
- Enabling Joint Value creation with customers
- Input to JUBP process (category strategy, trade strategy, game plan, sales unit plan etc.)
- Regional (tactical) Below The Line (BTL) budget effectiveness and control
- Ensure RTM is fully capable of delivering on activation
- requirements and intervene where required
- Must be at the heart of planning, execution, and evaluation of all strategic and tactical trade, shopper and customer related BTL initiatives
- Works in close collaboration with the Commercial Director and Brand Owners in defining implementable, custom-fit, effective and cost-efficient programs to win-with-customers and consumers
- Designs channel specific intervention programs on all Brands in the company portfolio
- Ensure that ALL Brand activity calendar, planning, and timings are such that field sales capacity and capability are efficiently utilized
- Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive brilliant execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with customers in Line with global best practice & standards
- End-to-end responsibility of all Trade Marketing lead tactical (regional / national) activities, tracking & measurement & Evaluation (M&E)
- Stakeholder Management: Manage relevant communications and implementation updates to Commercial Director, Field Sales and Brand Owner Teams
- Be a key contributor/driver of the overall growth and development of the Commercial Organisation
- A graduate with minimum 3-5 years experience gained across sales/consumer/customer marketing.
- A good understanding of Sales Capabilities and tools and how these interact together to deliver brilliant execution in Field Sales.
- Previous experience of coaching/leading others and getting results through teams as well as good commercial understanding, strong numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy are important.
- Previous experience of working with other parts of Sales and/or other functions is particularly valuable.
- Good communication skills -written and verbal
- Good IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding National Trade Marketing Manager in a Leading International Consumer Goods Firm, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.