LISSE AFRICA Job Recruitment – Apply Now
LISSE AFRICA is an adept human resource consulting with key interest in the support recruitment industry with the aim of providing support staffs that are professional, verified and well documented.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effective, internet savvy
- OND/HND/B.Sc can apply
- Work hours: 8am – 5pm
- Work days: Monday Saturday
Application Deadline 28th December, 2017.
Job Title: Nail Technician
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- A nail technician is a beauty specialist who is responsible for the grooming and appearance of a client’s fingernails and toenails.
- He or she provides manicures, pedicures, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, callus removal, synthetic nail treatments, and application of nail polish for their clients.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience in this role is required.
- Patience. A successful nail technician has the patience to work diligently and pay close attention to the details.
- Passion. Do you want a career doing something you love? …
- Creativity. …
- Knowledge on the Latest Trends. …
- Customer Service.
Salary: 50,000.00 naira only.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2017
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: The ideal candiate should reside around Lekki-Ajah Axis.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding LISSE AFRICA Job Recruitment – Apply Now, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.