Laboratory Scientist at PerkinElmer, Application Details
PerkinElmer – Laboratory of Medicine for Africa is a subsidiary of the First Foundation group, a privately owned healthcare development company, located in Lagos, Nigeria with over thirty years in the business. Laboratory of Medicine for Africa is at the verge of commencing a maternal & Child health Screening programmes to cover the whole of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist – Maternal & Child Health Screening Laboratory
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Laboratory Scientist serves as an entry level professional, performing a broad range of complex assignments in the Maternal & Child Health Screening Laboratory.
- The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria. Laboratory of Medicine for Africa offers benefits including a competitive base salary, an accommodation, official car and a driver as well as 30 days annual leave.
- Tests dried blood spot specimens from new-borns for evidence of inborn errors of metabolism, selected hemoglobinopathies and pregnant mothers for Non-invasive prenatal testing
- Adhering to a rigorous Quality Assurance program is a necessity to guarantee accurate and precise clinical results.
- Build and train local capacity to carry out similar tests in the laboratory as well other location(s)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- In conjunction with the supervisor assist in building local capacity to run such test in the laboratory
- A University Degree/equivalent in Medical Technology, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Molecular Biology or similar field
- Experience equivalent to 4 years of full time clinical laboratory work which must include the use of PerkinElmer instrumentation for maternal and child health screening
- English Language – both for writing and oral communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Abdullahi Lawal, Sales Support Coordinator at PerkinElmer, email@example.com or by phone +358503246401 on December 11th – 20th 2017 at 13:00 – 15:00 and January 8th – 22nd 2018 at 14:00 – 15:00
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Laboratory Scientist at PerkinElmer, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.