Job Vacancies at Portico-inspiro Resource Limited, Application Details
Portico-inspiro Resource Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head Account
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the Authority’s general ledger.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various trusts).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Produces financial reports involving the Authority’s trust accounts for monthly board meetings.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- B.Sc Accounting, chartered member other professional membership is added advantage.
- 10 years and above experience.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and documentation in relation to overseas procurement
- Assist in managing commercial and reputational risks in its relations with external suppliers
- Assist some teams with purchases and order enquiries
- Advise and support staff in procurements and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Ensure purchases are properly approved in terms of published authority levels and purchases are raised using the electronic purchase-to-pay system.
- B.Sc in Administration / Procurement. Professional certificate added advantage.
- 7-10 years experience in the construction industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Job Vacancies at Portico-inspiro Resource Limited, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.