J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank Recruitment 2018
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the positon below:
Job Title: CIB – Treasury Services – Executive Assistant
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: Corporate & Investment Bank
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
- As an Executive Assistant (EA) within the Corporate Investment Bank, you will predominantly perform diverse administrative duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach.
- Support requirements will vary from day to day dependant on the business covered and all applicants should have a solid EA background and skill set with a strong degree of flexibility given the demanding nature of this role.
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings
- Complex, high volume email management (where applicable)
- Client facing position, internal and external client handling
- Management of expense processing through Oracle, reimbursement, personal amounts owing and account reconciliations
- System functionality expert – utilise internal systems, complete accurate data entry into internal management information systems and responsible for accurate collation of information to senior management.
- Become integral part of business, understand group priorities and Banker expectation
- General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, photocopying, faxing)
- Partnership with assistants across the CIB group to provide coverage for absence where necessary.
- Gate keeping both in person and over the phone
- Shared phone coverage for a busy group, involving significant interaction with clients and senior members of the firm.
- Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up – internally and externally
- Finalise complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Professional client handling and relationship building with all client, Bankers and cover groups
- Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities
- Strong, executive communication style
- Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
- Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude to drive bankers schedule and help manage time effectively
- Is flexible, willing and open to change
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion
- Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
- Has an understanding of the culture of Investment Banking and the Corporate Bank
- Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership
- Solution orientated
- Is driven and can manage expectations through communicating proactively and often across different hierarchies
- Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization
- Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e.g. lead by example.
- Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
- Strong technical capabilities
- Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
- Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.