International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2018
The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO), is a global charity dedicated exclusively to issues of humanitarian safety and to the operation of NGO Safety Offices (NSO) in volatile or insecure contexts. INSO Nigeria aims to support safety awareness and safety management capabilities amongst NGOs within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Director Assistant
Location: Abuja (with possible travels across the Lake Chad Basin Region)
- The Director’s Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and project cycle’s reporting support to the Country Director and in his/her absence to the Acting Director.
We are actually seeking for a Director’s Assistant to support the Director of the Lake Chad Basin region in the following areas:
- General management of meetings: agenda, invitations, attendance lists, logistics aspects, taking of minutes, etc.
- Keep updated the electronic and physical filing system
- Management of Director’s agenda
- Collection of project information for donor’s reports
- Follow up of reporting deadlines
- Prepare replies to donor’s correspondence
- Travel and logistics management for the Director and Deputy.
- In order to qualify as successful candidate, you should have:
- Degree in Business, Management or administration related studies.
- Desirable experience with humanitarian NGOs.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Nigerian nationality.
- At least two (2) two years’ experience in supporting organisations’ senior management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of French
Key Personal Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong service orientation with the ability to proactively approach clients to understand their needs and to find effective solutions
- Strong organizational skills ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner.
- Knowledge of project cycle management
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Experience of working under high pressure, in fast-paced environments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, which MUST include a Curriculum Vitae (up to 3 pages maximum) and a Cover Letter, specifying how your profile and experience meet the mandatory requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject of the mail: “INSO Director Assistant – Abuja”.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.