Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Workforce Management Centre Limited, Application Details
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery
- HND/BSc. in any field (Must have completed NYSC).
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Graduates must be resident and willing to work in different parts of Lagos
Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic salary of #55, 000 monthly and good commissions on every product sold for the bank every month.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All applicants will be contacted and scheduled for interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
Application Deadline 29th December, 2017.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative (FSR)
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- First degree/HND in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Must be resident of Lagos
- Good Computer skills – Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Experience in field sales in an FMCG environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should use “FSR-Lagos “as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally, review and approve all Form M, Q for importation and filings with register.
- Report financial results to the board of directors in a timely manner.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt/credit and equity financing
- Working capital management.
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investor Desired
- The ideal candidate for Role should have a B.Sc/BA degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Preferred candidate: Should have worked in the Manufacturing or Trading Sectors. MSc/MBA is a plus
- Must be resident in Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with Email Subject: “Operations Manager”
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at Workforce Management Centre Limited, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.