General Electric (GE) Recruitment: Operations Management Leadership Program 2017, Application Details
General Electric (GE) invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 General Electric (GE) Recruitment: Operations Management Leadership Program. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
General Electric (GE) Recruitment: Operations Management Leadership Program 2017
Title: Operations Management Leadership Program – OMLP
Ref No: 3003019
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- OMLP is an intensive program designed to accelerate the development of early career talent and produce leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the operations function at GE.
- OMLP is a two-year program that allows members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. Through these job assignments and training, program members are involved in GE’s strategic initiatives, including GE’s drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Participating in an intensive 2-year-long program including 3 different assignments in manufacturing operations
- Possible assignments include shop operations, lean, process
- Working in a full time position combines challenging job assignments, coursework training and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial, business and leadership skills and to prepare you for your further career steps
- Technical classroom training in manufacturing, global supply chain management, lean Six Sigma and sourcing
- Business training and challenging experience in: project management, team leading, negotiation, business acumen
- B.Sc or M.S. degree with outstanding results in Engineering or Business Management (purchasing, supply chain, operations, logistics majors are preferred)
- Commitment to a career in supply chain/ services
- Versatile interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Prior internship, cooperative studies or research experience in engineering or manufacturing is an advantage
- Rotation locations vary, thus candidate must be geographically mobile (within Europe and also domestically)
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, additional language knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical approach to problem solving, project management skills
- Easily adapt and learn in a changing environment, flexible and responsive
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding General Electric (GE) Recruitment: Operations Management Leadership Program 2017, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.